Simple works fine

no strings attached;

12/28/2007

noone but me from URL @ 3:34 PM

Two things are on my mind.

Its silly.
I've always wanted to go to Vj since primary school.
But i've never quite thought about the As;
till now, at least.
It scares me even before i get my Os results.

Talking to you gets so damn difficult now.
I can barely even look you in the eye anymore, dammit.
I really thought we had something going on,
but now i think i just wanted to believe we had sth going on.
We might never have had anything to begin with.
Its silly.
But i still want to believe we have something.
Just with you.

Humans are pretty silly people don't you think?
I think its cos of that fist-sized thing in our bodies called a heart.

Cos life is so subjective,
i take my pain & i wna protect it.

template by seven ten design